Tuesday, July 15, 2008



Does the new bike on the block steal any other bikes thunder ? a question asked by many , regarding the new bike launch from Yamaha. right now i think the thunder is being stolen from Bajaj and Here Honda with the launch of the yzf R-15 from Yamaha.

will the two companies come up with a genius Bike for the people who are drooling over this new Bike?

Bajaj is set in the sporting section well so it'll be a matter of time before we see something big happening with them......hopefully a good stunner with all the bells and whistles, upping the limit a little more.

2 comments:

happyone said...

Just stopping in to say thanks for the comment you left on my blog.
I don't know all that much about bikes but I do like Harleys!!

Dani said...

Sunshine you like Harleys, well thats a good start, girl ;)
i think Harley bikes are an American symbol, dont you?
Have you heard the slogan live to ride, Die with pride.
it comes with those Bikes.... got to love the Big V's.


Heading West!

About Me

My photo
I love having fun and i take my job seriously.

Blog Archive